- Project architecture support and development
- Implementation of game features and meta-gameplay mechanics
- Development and support of tools for game designers (utilities, scripts, editors, admin
- Working with project graphics: asset integration, programmatic animation, visual effects, UI assembly, etc.
- Documentation management
- Code reviews and QA
You're definitely fit for the job if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in game development or the development of a
large-scale/notable, financially successful game with a server side
- You have in-depth knowledge of Unity3D, common plugins, and tools
- You know the ins and outs of the development process for mobile platforms in Unity
- You have experience in the creation and support of a flexible and expandable project
- You know how to work with existing code
- You are proactive and determined
Why is it convenient and nice to work with us:
We're not formal, we work towards a result, and we do so without red tape when making decisions
We give you a chance to implement your ideas and our full support to do so
You focus on the project only — we handle legal and admin
Work arrangements are all up to you; however, you have the advantage of engaging remotely with other employees who are working on a range of interesting projects
We encourage the evolution of our team, and we will pay for your upskilling courses.
Looking to develop games played by millions all over the globe with a great team of professionals? Respond to this vacancy. We provide feedback to everyone!